Lost in Time - der Missing Episodes Thread

• Irgendwie erinnert mich das alles an das Release der Muppet Show DVDs oder der Fünf Freunde DVDs.
    Da hat auch niemand begriffen, wieso das so ewig dauert.
    Nehme an, das ist wie bei den obigen Beispielen.
    Irgendjemand riecht Geld und blockiertl

Wir haben: TIEA, BBC, BBCWW, BFI, die Agenten der Schauspieler von damals, ITV

Da ist es doch verständlich, dass Einigungen etwas dauern. Angeblich soll es ja gerade alles ins Rollen kommen und die üblichen Verdächtigen reden von einem November release. Auch das iTunes plötzlich Enemy und Web neu einsortiert hat, nämlich nicht mehr bei D für "Doctor Who" sondern bei L für "Lost Episodes" hat die Theorien angeheizt.

Believe it when you see it.

• Anneke Wills hat in letzter Zeit schon auf zwei Conventions unverblühmt erzählt, dass "Power of the Daleks" und noch sehr viele mehr gefunden wurden und das Rechte- und Geldfragen noch im Weg ständen. Sie würde dies von Philip Morris persönlich und auch von Mark Gatiss wissen.

• Die glaubwürdigste Erklärung für sämtliche Vorkommnisse und Gerüchte, die ich bis jetzt gehört habe.

Und dennoch ein Fake. Ich weiß von wem die Email stammt. Ist aus reiner Verleumdungsfreude geschrieben worden und hat nicht viel mit der Wahrheit zu tun.

• Wir haben in der Missing Episodes Facebook Group vor kurzem ein Q&A mit Richard Molesworth, Autor von "Wiped" und ehemaliges Mitglied des Restoration Teams, durchgeführt.

RICHARD MOLESWORTH Q&A

Paul Chadwick--I'd love to ask if we can have a digital download copy to buy from amazon / google play

Richard Molesworth--It's up to Telos Books, the publisher, if the book comes out as a kindle / digital edition - nothing to do with me. My understanding is that they would like to do this, however, but the book has too many tables and lists which can't be formatted for digital book readers, so it's not possible.

Andrew Jenner--Well of course I would ask if there are any plans for a third revision. Or, given that the main addition would be the Web and Enemy returns, are you waiting until after Phil has told his story in a more complete form (either for the information itself or to not step on toes)? Thanks.

RM--I've not got any plans for a third edition at the moment. Whenever I do get round to it, then of course I'll be in touch with Phil, to ask him one or two things...

Ben Keyzer--Could you tell me the original circumstances for writing this marvellous book?

RM--I'd written articles for both DWB and DWM on lost and found episodes in the 1990s, and had always been fascinated by the subject. I'd initially approached a few publishers with the idea of a missing episodes book in the early 2000's - including the BBC - but no-one seemed that interested. This was all before DW came back in 2005. Then a few years after new-Who was in full swing, I got enthused by the idea once again, and this time sent the proposal off to Telos Books, who also seemed really enthused by the idea. I suppose my main motivation for writing it was that it seemed to be the one 'Great Unwritten Doctor Who Book' (at least in my head it was) that wasn't already out. And at the same time I thought that if I didn't write it, someone else probably would have a go at writing a book on the subject, and that they would also probably make a total hash of it. So I kind of *had* to do it.

Steve Christopherson--How long did it take to research, fact check and write Wiped? It's incredibly detailed.

RM--Ummm... Well, I'd started making notes and keeping details about the DW archives and archive returns since the 1980s. Then in the 1990s I became a member of the Doctor Who Restoration Team, when we were looking after the last few years of the DW VHS releases and the start of the DVD range, so I got to know more about what state the existing DW material was in. I've known Paul Vanezis since the mid-1980s, and we'd regularly meet up and occasionally chat and share notes and opinions about missing episodes over a pint or two over the years, and I also got to know people like David Stead and Sue Malden in the 1990s. The book itself took about 12 months to write, but it was quite easy, because I kind-of knew everything by that point, all I had to do was write it down. The Robert Holmes book (plug plug !!) I did later was the total opposite - I knew almost nothing before I started, and had to research everything from scratch.

Aaron J Climas--Do you know if the three 35mm film reels of build up material for the Hartnell titles have been transfered to a digital/ modern format?

RM--Well, when we did all the work on the 'The Beginning' DVD in 2005, all the 35mm build-up material was transferred onto DV for me to use in my 'Origins' documentary, so that transfer is still around. There was probably a Digibeta made at the same time. So yes, it has.

Tim Burrows--Hi Richard. Sierra Leone has been much debated on the forums since 2012. What was the specific information that led you to write in the Wiped! second edition that the film store/archive/TV station had been destroyed along with its contents and that those S3 Who films were therein. Cheers.

RM--I can't go into too much detail for now. Suffice it to say that the situation in Sierra Leone has been looked into, and I'm completely confident that anything the station did retain, 'Doctor Who'-wise beyond the 1980s was destroyed in the civil war.

Christopher Springate--which countries were sent audition prints to your knowledge ?

RM--What is an 'audition print', first of all? Well, for a start, every Hartnell & Troughton episode that was sent to ABC in Australia was sent initially as an 'audition print', and had to be put through the Australian censors procedures before ABC could even make the decision to buy the story or not. But I think that is a situation that was pretty unique to Australia (OK - other counrties also censored episodes, but the audition process here seems unique to Australia), and the terminology used here is not the same as what BBC Enterprises would consider to be audition prints. No paperwork has surfaced to-date from BBC Enterprises showing when, where and what audition prints were ever sent out by them. What little we do know tends to come from information found at overseas broadcasters. We know that ZDF in Germany was sent a set of audition prints of 'The Ice Warriors' in 1968 (and they no longer have these films). Also New Zealand sent 'An Unearthly Child', 'The Daleks' and 'The Edge of Destruction' to Denmark, plus episodes 1 & 2 of 'Marco Polo' to Iran in 1967, presumably as 'audition prints', at the BBC's behest. Again, Iran has since been contacted at an official level, and has confirmed it no longer holds these films.

Carl Strelhow--Is there any likelihood or has there been recorded instances that ME of any TV program that prints designated to be destroyed were just taken away by employers for their private collections?

RM--Are you talking beyond 'Doctor Who' here? (And do you mean 'employees', not 'employers'?) I can only really talk about 'Doctor Who' episodes - my knowledge doesn't extend much beyond that! We know that the prints of 'Underwater Menace' 2 and 'Galaxy 4' 3 that were found in 2011 were both from a huge pile of episodes returned to BBC Enterprises from ABC in Australia in the 1970s. BBC Enterprises would have junked the whole lot at some point after their return, but before this was done, those two episodes managed to go 'walkies'. It wouldn't actually surprise me if *every* 16mm film episode of DW that's been found in the UK in the last 30-odd years has originated from BBC Enterprises 'too junk' pile in the 1970s, but we can't prove this. The thing we just don't know is just how many DW films managed to slip through the net? Have we found them all now? Or are there other out there...? But it was almost certainly down to a one or more BBC employees that these films slipped out the gates of the BBC in the 1970s. David Gee's print of 'The War Machines' 2 (plus 'The Faceless Ones' 1 and an episode of 'The Chase') were all liberated from the ABC at some point, and 'The Lion' was rescued from TVNZ, so it does happen.

CS--While I have yet to get to the final chapters, (I am up to ch 7) the book was updated when ME Galaxy 4 (Airlock) & UM2 were found and before the 9 of Web & Enemy, you were writing on the likelihood of anymore being recovered when only 30 had been found in 30 years. Have your views changed on anymore future finds as a result?

RM--I've been saying for a long, long time that the only was to know what overseas archives might possibly hold still is to physically go there and check. And thankfully, Phil Morris has done exactly that. If Phil hadn't started his project, then I would expect that we would perhaps find a stray episode or two every decade-or-so in private UK film collections. That still holds true irrespective of what future successes Phil may or may not have in his endeavors.

CS--What do you think Phlip Morris did differently than his predecessors by finding and recovering nine more missing episodes?

RM--Easy. he went and looked. Only Paul Vanezis had done this previously, and in his case, he only visited Cyprus. Phil wanted to go to these places, but more importantly, he made sure that he knew exactly where to look and what for. There's no point looking for 'Power of the Daleks' in Ethiopia, because it was never sold there. We were able to give Phil exact sales info, dates, invoice numbers, etc, which helped him pinpoint what to look for, and where to look.

Brad Phipps--Have you found it was easy to access BBC (etc) records or have you found resistance to your investigations?

RM--The BBC has a certain amount of publicly accessible material at its Written Archive in Caversham, but all researchers who visit have to do their own digging to find the information they are looking for, if it's actually there at all. The BBC as a whole has never expressed any interest or disinterest in my book! Certainly no resistance. But it also has no mandate to make its records and documents available to people like me. Quite a lot of the information I got for the book wasn't publicly accessible. Fortunately, I was able to call in a few favours....

BP--Is there anywhere you have tried (or really want) to research but as of yet not been able to get in?

RM--Not that I can think of. As far as 'missing episode' research goes, leastways. Saying that, there are rumours that a lot of BBC Enterprises sales records and information from the 1960s and 1970s is locked away in 'deep storage' somewhere, but no-one seems 100% sure on this...

BP--Lastly what was your "favourite moment" in researching Doctor Who IE you found something no one else had known (or made public) before, etc?

RM--I suppose it was discovering the cuts to the BBC's negs and prints of 'The Keys of Marinus' episodes 2 and 4 in 2009, when I was researching the DVD production subtitles. Up to that point, no-one had known or noticed that the episodes were incomplete. Also, seeing for the first time the BBC's clearance history records for the Hartnell & Troughton stories, and knowing for the first time exactly what was sold when and where. That was special.

William Frame--Why is Hong Kong such a hotspot when it comes to recovering complete, almost complete, stories? Tomb came direct and I think I'm right in saying Enemy and Web passed through as well.

RM--Well Hong Kong is one of very few countries that purchased a lot of 'Doctor Who' stories in the 60s and 70s. Only Singapore, New Zealand, Gibraltar and Australia purchased an equally significant amount of episodes. 'Tomb' was retained by Hong Kong until the 1990s, but 'Enemy and 'Web' were sent to Nigeria in the 1970s, so Hong Kong can't really take any credit, any more than New Zealand can take credit for 'The Time Meddler' !

Michael Whiteley--Have you re-evaluated possible locations of missing episodes since the EW find?

RM--No, not really. 'Enemy' and 'Web' were found where you might reasonably expect them to be found if they still existed. The only thing that now seems more certain is that 'Web' 3, 'Snowmen' and 'Wheel in Space' no longer exist in Nigeria. If they did, Phil would have found them too, I feel. And now we know that Hong Kong's prints of 'Snowmen', 'Enemy', 'Web' and 'Wheel' were sent to Nigeria in the 1970s, then there is no chance that these stories can possibly still exist in Hong Kong now.

MW--Are you in regular contact with any missing episode Hunters?

RM--I've known Paul Vanezis since the mid-80's, as he lives just round the corner from me, so we meet up for a pint every week-or-so. I've know Phil Morris since about 2008, when me and Paul helped him out with some initial facts and figures to inform his initial overseas searches. I've known Ian Levine for about 20-odd years, and I hope he's making good progress and a swift recovery after his recent ill-health. I've known David Stead for about the same amount of time too. And they're just the people that have been fortunate enough to find stuff. There are dozens of people I know who have looked or are still looking, but who haven't been so lucky. Yet...

Jack Dexter--It has always surprised me that so many people seem to take things like no. of copies made as gospel. How does anyone know for certain that some one in Australia didn't run of half a dozen copies of DMP or anything else ?

RM--You have to always ask yourself - What would reasonably have happened? Is there any reason why someone in Australia would make half-a-dozen copies? No! There is just no reason to believe this would have happened. For it to have happened, it would require someone at the ABC to behave in a manner that would have been extremely unprofessional, or for ABC to behave in a completely unprofessional manner in relation to the BBC (which, being its biggest overseas supplier of programmes, would have been a huuuugggge risk). The costs of making a half-a-dozen film copies of an episode would have been in excess of £1,000. That's in the 60's or 70's, not in today's money. Until something can be shown to have happened, you have to assume that it didn't. The cost of making film copies of episodes really rules out individuals doing it on the sly, or even using work resources unofficially to do such a thing.

Terence Duffy--My question is: Richard, from the evidence you looked at for the purposes of writing Wiped, how sure are you that Marco Polo and The Reign of Terror weren't dubbed into Spanish or Arabic, or sold to any Spanish or Arabic-language broadcasters? The reason I ask takes a bit of explaining, I'm afraid - but it's essentially all about the number '52'!

There were 52 episodes in the first production block of Doctor Who, from An Unearthly Child to Planet of Giants - although we ended up with only 51 due to the editing together of episodes 3 and 4 of the last story.

In February and August 1964, the BBC offered that whole first production block to Australia, in two tranches (ABC bought them before the instruction was given to shorten Planet of Giants in October 1964; and, having paid for 52 episodes, were evidently given one episode of The Rescue to make up the numbers).

The BBC were trying to sell the show as 52 half hour episodes ('or more') in 1965, as this advert confirms: http://www.americanradiohistory.com/…/1965-04-12-BC-OCR-Pag…

And the 1967 BBC Yearbook expressly said that BBC Television Enterprises had created music and effects tracks for 52 episodes of Doctor Who, so that they could be dubbed for the purposes of overseas sales.

These must have been made in the first half of 1966 at the latest, because the man who made them (Eddie Montague) moved on to work on the 1966 World Cup. And that may indicate that they were prepared in advance of a sales drive in Latin America and the Middle East, and not to cater for sales already discussed or made. The first Doctor Who broadcasts in the relevant markets didn't happen until 1967.

Suggestively, the only story Eddie Montague has any memory of is Planet of Giants, which would have been the last story he worked on, if he did the first production block in order. And I understand there's at least some evidence of cancelled sales of Marco Polo and The Reign of Terror to Venezuela, the first country to show Doctor Who in another language.

Although we have pretty good information on airdates in countries where the show would have been broadcast in Spanish (and there's no sign of either Marco Polo or the Reign of Terror), we have very little information on airdates for Arabic language broadcasters - really, the only country we know very much about is Algeria, in 1974.

So: is it at least possible that those two serials were, in fact, sold to Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, Libya and/or Saudi Arabia?

RM--Paperwork and records do not always ever tell the whole story. But when lots and lots of different paperwork and records tell exactly the same story, then you can only conclude that this is indeed what happened. And all the records and paperwork are all consistent on this point. No sales were made of these two stories to any countries that showed dubbed episodes, no listings have been found in local newspapers that hint at screenings of these stories. BBC Enterprises never allocated different version numbers to 'Marco' and 'Reign' - as they did to other stories with dubbed audio. And they never paid any rights clearances to the writers or musicians of these stories for sales to countries that would have purchased dubbed episodes. There is just no evidence to support this idea.

Mark Parmerter--Dear Richard: Amongst the many generous comments you provided to my 2001 missing episodes article, "Expecting the Unexpected," (http://archive.totterslane.co.uk/gateway/index.html) you stated that "I don't believe for a moment that anyone is holding a missing episode knowingly. 'Missing Episode Clubs' are a fan myth, and one that needs destroying as soon as possible." Can you please confirm whether you still believe this to be the case in 2014, or have you changed your mind? Thanks!

RM--I can indeed confirm that this is still my belief. I've still never found any evidence to the contrary.

Mark Blackwell--Obvious question: based on your detailed knowledge of foreign sales, how different stories were bicycled to different locations, which stories were either destroyed by the recipient or returned to and destroyed by the BBC - how likely do you think it is that there would still actually be a large number of episodes still to be found and recovered? (In addition to the Enemy/Web finds, that is).

RM--I think this is all pretty well covered in Appendix I of 'Wiped' - there's too much information to condense into my answer here. But generally, episode 7 of 'Masterplan' never left these shores, so won't ever be found overseas. The rest of 'Masterplan' and 'Mission to the Unknown' were only sent to Australia, and no trace of these 12 films still surviving has ever been found. There were only two sets of prints of 'Tenth Planet' and 'Power of the Daleks' sent overseas, and we know that one set of each of these stories was sent back to the BBC by ABC in the 1970s, so these two stories are quite unlikely to turn up. The rest of Seasons 3, 4, 5 & 6 had no more than 4 prints of each in circulation, so chances of any of these turning up are pretty remote (but that logic also applies to 'Web and 'Enemy', so who knows...). Simply because there were more copies out there, then the missing episodes of 'Marco', 'Reign' and 'Crusade' would be the more likely to ever turn up.

Bill Gorman--There were a few 2" Quad tapes returned if memory serves from reading your book a few months ago. Did they have tell tale signs of having been used before for recording other programs(physical edits, damage to the tape, et cetera)? Were the NTSC tapes in any better physical shape?

RM--I've still got the 2" PAL Quad of 'Death to the Daleks' Episode 1 - it's right behind me as I type this! That tape was shedding so much oxide when it was first replayed that the heads of the 2-inch machine kept clogging up every few seconds. It's a miracle that a good replay was ever got from the tape, and that was only done by doing small sections of a few seconds at a time, and then stitching the whole thing back together in an edit suite. It'll probably never survive another attempt to replay it. 2" tapes are a lot more fragile then 16mm film, and I've not seen one replayed for about 20 years. When the NTSC 2" tapes came back in the 1980s, I think they were all pretty good (apart from 'The Curse of Peladon', which had similar oxide problems to 'Death' Ep 1) - all good enough to get workable replays from, at least. But these were all played and copied 20 years ago now - no new 2" DW tapes have turned up for over two decades. I'd shudder if, say, 'The Mind of Evil' was suddenly found on 2" tape, either in PAL or NTSC - I'm not sure how many fully-serviced working 2" machines are now left in the UK, but I bet you could count them on the fingers of one hand...

Dave Hoskin--Hi Richard. I was just reading Phil's interview in Starburst and it jogged my memory about a particular country: Ghana. Phil mentions that he discovered some ITV programmes while he was in Ghana, and going by the context of the interview, they appear to have been ones previously thought missing. He also mentions that the archives in Ghana held a copy of a football match that was one of the most wanted by the people in Zambia.

The reason I bring this up is that the section about Ghana in Wiped is slightly oddly worded. It mentions the "popular fan rumour" about a TV station screening Power of the Daleks, only for a fire to destroy the archive in 1989, incinerating the Doctor Who prints. You conclude "Like most fan rumours, there is no truth in this whatsoever."

Here's where I get a bit confuzzled, however. There *was* a devastating fire at the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation's audiovisual library in 1989. You can see it here:https://archive.org/details/GhanaBroadcastingCorporationFire. I've no idea if they're what the Ghana Radio and Television Corporation (the original buyers of the first five Doctor Who serials in Ghana) ultimately became--possibly a rebrand?--but perhaps you could clear that up also?

So assuming the "no truth in this whatsoever" refers to the Power of the Daleks part of the rumour, and also assuming that you were aware that Ghana *had* lost any Doctor Who they might have had in the fire... I'm just wondering where Phil managed to turn up the ITV stuff and the Zambian football match? A little research has revealed that Ghana *does* have another film archive, the Information Services Department (see here:http://cinemaintransit.wordpress.com/cinemacollections-in-…/), and given that the Doctor Who episodes would have arrived as film prints, I would assume that Phil would have been interested in their collection, especially if by some chance anything *had* survived the fire.

Now I'm aware that you may not know the answers to some of these questions. Just wondering if you can shed any light on how any British TV (or Zambian TV for that matter) could have survived for Phil to find in the first place.

RM--In the 1980s, the fanzine DWB ran a few stories about how Ghana might still have 'The Power of the Daleks', and that the films were then destroyed in the fire that you quite rightly point out actually happened. Of course, back in the 1980s, very little was known about which DW stories were sold to which countries, and no-one knew back then that Ghana had never purchased or shown 'The Power of the Daleks'. And so yet another fan-myth grew. As far as I know, what was the Ghana Radio & Television Corporation in 1965 became the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation at some later point, and its one channel is called GTV. I've no idea where Phil found his football matches.

Luke Curtis--We have heard a lot about the research that has been done as is shown in your books, these are "Known knowns" to borrow a phrase, what are your "Known unknowns"? How much as a proportion is unknown instead of known? and have you found any "Unknown unknowns" that have transformed your opinions on the likelihood of recoveries of missing episodes?

RM--One key 'known unknown' is how many film copies of each DW episode were made by BBC Enterprises back in the 1960s. We just don't know. The current 'best-guess' is that they would have a number of positive copies made as well as a negative for each episode. This would make sense from a financial point of view. The copies were sent out far and wide, and the negatives were held at Villiers House so that more copies could be made if required. But how many initial prints were there? 2? 3? 6? Certainly no more than 6, I think it's fair to say. But lets assume 6, for the moment. When ABC suddenly decided that they weren't going to purchase 'Mission to the Unknown' and 'The Daleks Masterplan', did this mean that BBC Enterprises then have 5 more copies of these episodes sitting around doing nothing. If so, it increases the probability that some of these prints of these 12 episodes could have 'gone walkies', and it might well account for the three episodes of 'Masterplan' that still survive to this day. Perhaps they used these redundant prints as 'audition prtints' at some point? Chances are the number was lower than 6 - perhaps only 2 or 3, but we just don't know. Another key 'known unknown' are the certified destruction records that BBC Enterprises would have kept of every overseas broadcaster that didn't send prints back to the UK (they were always supplied on a return-or-destroy basis). Of course, just because something was certified as destroyed, it doesn't mean that it actually was destroyed... Ian Levine found index cards with this information on in 1978 at Villiers House, but the cards have since vanished. Another 'known unknown' would be the exact number and destination of all the DW audition prints - see above. A possible 'unknown unknown' are the details of the BBC's Non-theatrical Sales. We known the BBC did do Non-theatrical Sales of its material, but all the sales records we have from BBC Enterprises are only from its Theatrical Sales (i.e. overseas sales) department. A Non-theatrical sale was a sale to a private institution - a school, college, individual, or an institution not involved in overseas television). It's thought that when Ian Levine purchased 'Frontier in Space' from the BBC in 1977, that this was probably the first time the BBC had sold episodes of 'Doctor Who' as a Non-theatrical sale, but we just don't know for sure. We also have a very good hunch that 60s episodes of 'Doctor Who' were supplied by the BBC to the British Forces Broadcasting Service (BFBS), but no records of these sales have ever been found, so I suspect these were done via the Non-theatrical Sales arm of the BBC.

• Falls das jemand komplett durchgelesen hat:
    1.) Bravo!
    2.) Irgendwas interessantes?

P.S.: Sollten Sie Dr. Allen sehen, erschießen Sie ihn und lösen

Sie den Körper in Säure auf. Verbrennen Sie ihn auf keinen Fall.

• Weil ich keine Viertelstunde mit dem Lesen davon verbringen möchte ohne zu wissen, ob da irgendwas interessantes drinsteht?! Nach allem was ich weiß, könnte das den Informationsgehalt von Radioactives Theorien enthalten. Das wüsste ich gerne vorher.

Edit: Habe mir die Länge nochmal angesehen. Dürfte eher eine halbe Stunde sein.

P.S.: Sollten Sie Dr. Allen sehen, erschießen Sie ihn und lösen

Sie den Körper in Säure auf. Verbrennen Sie ihn auf keinen Fall.

• also ich muss ganz ehrlich sagen, wenn mir niemand vorher sagt, dass es sich lohnt zu lesen, rein vom informationswert aus (bzw von den neuigkeiten zu den ME´s her) dann tue ich mir auch keinen solchen langen text an... bisher konnte man ja nahezu alle langen texte bezüglich der ME´s mit "ich darf nichts dazu sagen" zusammenfassen...

• Lest euch halt einfach die Anfänge der Absätze durch, dann seht ihr ja, was euch erwarten würde und könnt ggf. weiterlesen... ;)

"The world would be a poorer place without Doctor Who." - Steven Spielberg

• Oder nur die Fragen...und wenn einem die Antworten interessieren, dann weiterlesen.

Also ehrlich, wie ich zu Beginn sagte, handelt es sich um ein Q&A mit einem Buchautor, nicht mit einem Insider des Omnirumours. Es geht um die ganze Hintergrundgeschichte und offen gebliebene Rätsel was Missing Episodes angeht. Nicht um die Bestätigung irgend welcher Gerüchte. Und ich persönlich finde vieles, nicht alles, aus dem Q&A sehr interessant und spannend. Wenn einem Missing Episodes über die Gerüchtewelt hinaus interessieren...

• Der Artikel ist sehr interessant aber irgendwie auch deprimierend. Denn er holt einen brutal auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück. Wer diesen Artikel komplett liest, versteht warum es eigentlich ausgeschlossen ist dass 90 oder mehr Episoden irgendwo aufgetaucht sind. Es ergibt einfach keinen Sinn wenn man sich damit befasst, wo damals welche Kopien hingegangen sind und wieviele Kopien überhaupt hergestellt wurden.

• Oder nur die Fragen...und wenn einem die Antworten interessieren, dann weiterlesen.

Also ehrlich, wie ich zu Beginn sagte, handelt es sich um ein Q&A mit einem Buchautor, nicht mit einem Insider des Omnirumours. Es geht um die ganze Hintergrundgeschichte und offen gebliebene Rätsel was Missing Episodes angeht. Nicht um die Bestätigung irgend welcher Gerüchte. Und ich persönlich finde vieles, nicht alles, aus dem Q&A sehr interessant und spannend. Wenn einem Missing Episodes über die Gerüchtewelt hinaus interessieren...

wenn du das so am anfang gleich dazu geschrieben hättest, hätte sich die diskussion und fragerei erübrigt :P